The residents of Egor community in Edo State, have been thrown into mourning after waking up to the devastating news of how a family of seven died in their sleep.
STAY UPDATED WITH infinityprods.blogspot.com
The family killed by generator fume
According to multiple reports making the rounds on social media, a family of seven, have died after they were choked to death by generator smoke inside their room in Edo State.
More details about the shocking incident were not ascertained by TORI News as at the time of filing this report.
Watch the video recorded from the scene of the incident here
Contact: Infinity Productions
FOR YOUR ONLINE
Videos/ Event promotions
COMMENT and SHARE
Post a Comment