8 things to know about NNN the latest trending Ponzi scheme in Nigeria
Few days after MMM froze the accounts of its over 3 million members, another Ponzi scheme surfaced.
The new money doubling scheme called NNN Nigeria is modeled after the popular MMM Nigeria.
Apparently, some people are taking advantage of the economic recession to play on the intelligence of Nigerians who are looking for quick cash. Out of greed, most people are falling for these Ponzi schemes.
Below are things you need to know about NNN before you decide to join.
1. It is a community of ordinary people, selflessly helping each other.
2. NNN promises 35% return on investment unlike MMM which promises 30%.
3. A team of freedom lovers in America headed by an influential Yoruba man came up with a logic and tested it offline in New York City in 2014. In September 2015, they held a conference in VI Lagos where they introduced NNN logic.
4. The use of the site is restricted to members and inpiduals personally invited by them only.
5. The goal of NNN is not the money but to acquire as much as you can.”
6. There will be no moratorium and the system will be automated.
7. NNN is just a copycat of MMM as everything is the same except the 5% difference on returns.
8. It is not a bank neither is it an online business.
However, Nigerians are suspicious of this new Ponzi scheme. Below are some of their reactions.
Keep up with latest news by following :
Source : omogist